In level 4
heloo my name is miguel gonzalez welcome
I LEARNED how to talk about citices, restaurantes , make descriptions about myself and how i´ve changed in my life. Now I know more about this language, that everyday teaches me somenthing new
UNIT9
we learned how to description a person or ask for you characteristic, for example what is her hair or how tall is she?
UNIT 10
In this unit, we learned how to use the present perfect, we use the present perfect for an indefinite time in the past, and its formed with the verb have + the past participle of a verb. In my life,I have done many things, I have traveled around Venezuela, but never abroad Venezuela, I have never been married, even though, I want to marry someday. I have never worked, I have never practiced any sport and i have always lived in Maracaio
unit 13
The RestaurantI like pizza hut, its wonderful, i like pasta and pizza, in Maracaibo I love “Mia Pizza”, the food is delicious and the service is very good, this restaurant it´s expansive, but is good.Sometimes I go with my friends to eat
unit 14
My country Venezuela is very interesting and beautiful, because have beach, lakes, desert, and mountain, I think the most beautiful in my country is “MARACAIBO” , is a city that has a great weather. People are friendly and funny. The religion is catholic and people are very devoted to "La Chiquinquirá" or "La Chinita".People have three important things they treasure:The gaita, "la Chinita" and the lake. The Rafael Uradneta Bridge is also representative.
viernes, 10 de agosto de 2007
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
brother surely this is your to orimer blog and although him lack a little but information, this good
my name is Jorge Olivella
Publicar un comentario